Friday, April 1, 2011

About me..

Up to this point I have just been telling random stories so I guess I should tell a little bit about myself. I'm 18 years old and got my PPL in November last year. I plan on becoming an Airline Pilot in the future and thought that blogging would be a great way for me to remember certain flights as well as sharing my stories. I'm currently in Matric at Somerset West Private School in Somerset West. After matriculating this year I plan on attending a flight college in Port Elizabeth, South Africa called Aptrac (Airline pilot training center) and I plan on doing my multi-engine Commercial pilots license with instrument rating as well as achieving what's known as a "frozen" Airline Transport pilot's license.The course takes approximately 14 months. I have my sights set on becoming a Captain of South African Airways on the Long-haul fleet. I have always loved flying and I'm lucky enough to know exactly what I want with my life. I haven't flown much recently. Only twice in February doing circuits and taking my Mom and grandpa up for a flight over Somerset West. Before next year I will be getting my night rating and building a few more hours...but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment